- warm baby clothes
- children’s clothes
- warm clothes
- baby formula
- other dried, non-perishable food items
- monetary donations to cover costs of local transportation and extras on the ground
Please make sure that all items are in good condition. Please can we request, that you follow the simple procedures below to package the items. This will make it easier for us and also for security clearance procedures for transportation to Afghanistan.
- Place all items in clear see through plastic bags (so all items are visible).
- Please can you package the different types of items together. For example hats in one bag and socks in another.
- Place all items in boxes.
- Label the boxes with the content, your name and address.
- Please number the boxes.
We need all donations by the 14th October 2012 12pm.
Please post or deliver the donations to:
British Afghan Women’s Society
North London – BAWS Offices
311 Fore Street,
Pizza 2 go
15 Tabard Street,
Nearest tube station is Borough
Maihan Commodities Ltd
Chiltern Business Village,
We are also taking monetary donations.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN DROP DONATIONS ANY TIME BETWEEN TODAY AND 14th OCT 12pm OR CONTACT US SO WE CAN COLLECT OR ALTERNATIVELY GIVE YOU AN ADDRESS OF THE DROP OFF POINT NEAR YOU
VOLUNTEERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO HELP, PLEASE LET US KNOW TOO.
ITEMS IN PLASTIC BAGS ONLY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Please spread the word of this campaign and help save lives.
British Afghan Women’s Society would like to thank you once again for your support in this Winter Appeal to help family’s especially young children and babies in Afghanistan.